Festival (and election) season approaches. Help customers boost their aim!
TradeNet has the edge when it comes to economically delivering your customers’ messages at this summer’s popular festivals, fairs and parades.
Start with the industry’s best hand fans. Our fans are durable and the brilliant colors (at one-color pricing) are protected by laminated coating. Printing is on both sides and the wooden handle is affixed without use of ugly, clothes-snagging staples. Made in the USA? Of course!
Don’t stop there. TradeNet posters, magnets, bumper stickers, flyers, banners and more all put your message directly in the hands of appreciative audiences. Perfect for:
- Sporting events
- Schools and Universities
- Farmers Markets
- Real Estate
- Health Fairs
CLICK for product ideas!
The good news for kids is school will soon be out for the summer. For those of us in the Promotional Products Industry, the good news planning is underway for the next school year.
Now is the ideal time to help your schools — be they elementary schools, high schools, colleges or wherever education takes place — by helping them prepare for the upcoming school year. Here’s some ideas for economical products that help boost school spirit, help with fund raising and spread information about the upcoming year.
- Magnets — Sports schedules, mascot images for lockers and vehicles, emergency numbers, school staff contact information.
- Calendars — Customize a school calendar of events. Every inch of our calendars can be customized.
- Laminated Cards — Schedules, parking permits, signage, wallet cards with emergency numbers.
- Hand Fans — Perfect spirit boosters for hot fall sports events and gatherings in the auditorium.
- Magnetic Memo Boards — The refrigerator is the best space ever for school families to leave and receive messages.
- Stickers / Decals — Help sports team show their spirit on notebooks, lockers, equipment bags, car windows and more.
- Mailers — Brightly colored post cards an ideal way to deliver messages and schedules directly to the hands of constituents.
- Banners — Bright banners promote special events, help identify seating areas and show off team spirit.
- Notpads — What better way to welcome back students and teachers with colorful and customized notepads?
- Folders — Presentation folders with school colors and images let everyone carry their papers with pride.
CLICK NOW and start getting ready for school!