TradeNet will present “Selling Direct Mail as a Promotional Product”
TradeNet is again headed to Long Beach for the Specialty Advertising Association of California’s annual trade show. The SAAC Show takes place August 5-6 at the Long Beach Convention Center. TradeNet is one of the few designated Diamond-level sponsors of the SAAC Show. You’ll be seeing the TradeNet logo on show materials and TradeNet team members at various events.
Make a point to attend one of the two educational sessions — Selling Direct Mail as a Promotional Product — as facilitated by Scott Perry, TradeNet Director of Sales. Scott will demonstrate how to sell direct mail as an extension of promotional products. The sessions start at 8:45 a.m. on both days of the show. CLICK for more information.
TradeNet Booth I-151 will be easy to spot (most likely because it will be busy). Visitors will discover a sampling of many of TradeNet’s value-priced, high-quality Your Message Your Way® line of products, including:
- Stik-ON® Notes, the best value-priced adhesive notepads in the industry
- Magnets suited to your customers’ needs
- Memo boards, TradeNet’s first product still one of the best
- Direct Mail is now a full-service department at TN
- Hand fans made to impress and to last
- Wall Calendars are fully customizable at TradeNet
- MBC Calendars turn business cards into year-long reminders
- Slinky® Notes will be featured in the SAAC Product Showcase